- Checkout & download file(s)
- You will see a download link at end of checkout process. And you get an email as well, but just in case you didn't see email for download option, please make sure to check your JUNK/SPAM mail box.
You can use the files with your Cricut, Cameo Silhouette or other major home electric cutting machines.
** If you have Silhouette Cameo BASIC version, you will need to use DXF, as it does not take SVG file. Create your own craft projects using vinyl, print then cut, leather, wood & more!
- SVG File (Cricut Users)
- DXF File (Silhouette Users)
- EPS File
- PNG File (Clip Art)
Important, YOUR small business must be making the items IN HOUSE! I do not allow any print on demand services to be used with my files. Nor can you sell t shirt transfers with my designs either. But you CAN make a finished product such as a t shirt, mug, tote bag etc. I look up each design before listing to ensure it doesn't violate any trademark in the SVG digital files class. However, you are responsible to check the design in the class in which you intend to sell your end product as it is possible the design may be a violation in your product's particular class even though it is not in mine. ALSO, YOU MAY NOT: – Re-sell digital design as if yours – Distribute them as if yours – Re-create new design with these designs and re-sell as if they are your creation
- Please make sure to check what type of files work with your cutting machine before purchasing. I do not offer returns due to the digital nature of the files.
- Before purchasing please make sure you take into account the design cut file and what you will create with it. If the design has bold lines and easy to cut shapes then that can work on any size project. But if you pick a design with delicate fonts or lines those might be better off being used on a larger project such as a wall decal, wood sign, or something that is not tiny. Cutting delicate designs on a small project can be tricky for cutting machines.
- Need to test it out and see if my files work with your cutting machine? Sure, no problem!! Click HERE to download a sample file to test on your machine.